Salam Aidilfitri

Hello all,............. woooooaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time moves really fast. We are now at the end of ramadhan already. Tomorrow dah last day. Friday nie dah raye. Syukur. Hope everyone already had blessing a ramadhan. Hope syawal yg bakal menjelme nie akan berikan korang lbih sinar and bahagia. Hope you all have a good and blessing hari raye aidilfitri with family, relative, friends, and love one.

Since raye is approaching nie i tringat plak one of my raye memories. Especially my first time experience raye at Manchester with my buddies. Well let me spill the beans.............. huhuh! Mase i first sampai Manchester dulu it was during ramadhan. So i spend the rest of ramadhan there. Ofcuz la dah blaja sane. Ish2! Ape la i nie. Well, i bukan nak citer sal my whole ramadhan. Just the night before raye and pagi raye. The night before raye i spend my night at my friend- Zinnirah and co's crib. Zinn and her mates yg jemput i stay over sane. Kate Zinn dia takut i sedih staying all by myself during raye night. Thanx Zinn! Its nice to spend raye night with my new friends. Malam tu kiteorg bgotong royong bsame buat kuih, rendang, ktupat. We went to bed after midnight. Pagi tu kiteorg sumer bangun awal, mandi sunat aidilfitri, and bramai2 go solat raye at McDougel Mosque. Lpas solat dpt la kiteorg braye, bsalaman, bmaafan with each other. It was a beautiful morning as the weather was good. X hujan and x tlalu windy. Just tenang and nyaman. After slesai everything at McDougel kiteorg trus bgerak balik bcoz masing2 got kuliah. Ado! England is not a muslim country what to do. LOL! On our way home,........everyone was chatting with each other about raye. Except i sorang saje yg senyap. Slalu nyer i chat skali. I wasn't sedih. My parents was coming to Manchester the next day pun. I just tkenang suasane raye at home. Wonder how's Auntie Atam and her kids doing, Mak Lang camne, Acik camne, Ayah Umar camne, Uncle Cu lak camne, Pak Long and family camne. Huhuh!!!!!!!!! That time i jln senyap saje sambil kepale mendongak looking at the beautiful blue sky. Smase sdang asyik daydreaming, my friend, Yana tgur, " Eh! Fatin apsal senyap jer?". I was like...... " Oh Yana, nothing la.......just tkenang suasane raye kat tanah air". Sampai kat kawasan Rusholmes, me and buddies bpisah jap bcoz nak gie kuliah masing2. Abis kuliah at afternoon, kiteorg bkumpul lagi at Zinn's crib. That night same2 lagi kite bgotong royong at buat juadah raye for tomorrow coz Zinn and her flatmates nak buat open house the next day. Thats the first time i blaja masak satay. Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Nasib baik jadi. Pagi tu kiteorg bramai2 prepare for the open house. The open house was quite meriah. Ramai jugak member lain yg dtg. Syukur. After lunch time i return to my dorm room to wait for my parents to arrive.After parents arrive, we ( me and my parents) drive to Lake Districk to celebrate raye there. Haa...........itu lah dia knangan raye di prantauan. Its not as good as raye at tanah air sendiri. But it was a good experience.


Before syawal menjelme i would like to say sorry if before this i ade tsalah or tsilap kate with you all. Pls forgive me. Fyi, i also dah forgive you all ok. Well, just wanna drop by to wish you all a nice Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maap Zahir Batin. To all my close friends, who are reading this..............raye nie jgn la segan nak dtg rumah ek. I x buat open house. Just dtg la bile2 mase. But let me know first ok. Kalo i free and at home boley la korang dtg for raye. Heheheheheehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However diharapkan korang sumer sambut raye dgn prasaan pnuh gumbira la. X nak emo2. Huhuh! However, i'm gonna miss ramadhan (my favorite month). But hey,........time has to move on. Insya'Allah btemu lagi ramadhan next year. Ok'lah, i akhir this post here. SLAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MY LOVE ONES. HAVE A NICE ONE.

Salam Keihklasan,

Fatin Munira ^_^


Knangan raye at Manchester with my buddies.Gosh! I kinda miss a moment like this.




Salam Aidilfitri greeting from Mua! ^_^




Comments

Popular Posts