Sayonara Unique Reds

Tanggal  22 August 2011 was my last day working at Uniqlo. Yup! I've resigned last Monday. X de ape sgt i nak share in this new post. Just wanna say that working as a fashion advisor and a customer service leader at Uniqlo is a good experience. Kat sane macam2 dpt blaja. Working at Uniqlo, i'd already learned and experience about how to manage the shop floor, promotion, customer service, price change, limited offer, visual merchandising, packaging, supply chain management, stock receiving, and many more. I would also like to give my special thanx to my store managers.......... Tomita San, Hirai San, Takeda San,......................also my floor managers.................Miss Kim, Mr Nicholas, Miss Koon, Miss Elaine, Mr David, my beloved team leaders, my dear friends for all the guidance, support,motivation, and teamwork. I'm really gonna miss all the moments we've shared so much. However this is not a last goodbye. This is................SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE! ^_^


Ps: I did not leave Uniqlo for a bad reason although i do feel tired and stress working there (but i do enjoy it!). I leave because i'd  decided to continue my Masters/MBA early next year. Insya'Allah. 








With my work mate..............Cindy! Dia pun dah x Uniqlo jgak.






With my Mom. Getting ready to work on the first day of opening. ^_^


Comments

Popular Posts