Bye Bye 2014 ~~ Hello 2015

Anyeong Haseyo followers and readers, looks like time fly really super fast. Baru jer hari tu rasa macam baru kita celebrate the coming of 2014, but now dah masuk 2015 dah. X sangka. Hehehe ^_^ So how was yawl new year celebration? Ohh-some? 

Syukur Alhamdulillah 2014 memberi kita kenangan manis yang perlu disimpan dan juga kenangan pahit yang perlu dijadikan pengajaran. Our country byk dilanda dugaan year 2014 that includes the missing mystery of MH370, the crash of MH17, then end of the year bencana banjir and the crash of Air Asia QZ8501. Tragedy2 ini member kita banyak pengajaran. Kami rakyat Malaysia hanya mendoakan hopefully 2015 will be a better year for us. As a new public service officer i will work in all out to help our government rebuilt what needs to be rebuilt. Insya'Allah. 

Sama seperti Malaysia, saya juga mempunyai kenangan manis dan dilanda  dugaan last year. After I've completed my MBA, I kinda have a hard time to secure for a job. After finished my MBA on January 2014 I've became a grape farm owner for eight months :P. However syukur Alhamdulillah after Aidilfitri last year I secure a job with the government and that change my life. Working with the government makes me achieve a lot of new knowledges about politics, world issues, and even business. Syukur Alhamdulillah working as a public service officer has change my perception and way of thinking. I'm now more aware of what happening with the world today.

As usual every year, I've made new friends. Yes during 2014, I've made a lot of new friends. Semuanya kawan-kawan kat tempat kerja la. Thanx guys for being my friend. Insya'Allah our friendship will develop more this year.

Although eight months being a grape owner, i do also gain new experience and knowledges. I've read a lot of novels, write reviews, and the best thing during 2014 is i experience for seasons at different countries. Summer is my own country, winter in South Korea, spring in Shanghai, and Autumn in Perth. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Syukur Alhamdulillah.

For 2015, i x byk sgt resolution. All i want to be is improve as a better person this year and gain more new knowledge that is related to my current field and work, be more independent, extrovert and mature. Insya'Allah di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada. Semoga Allah S.W.T memakbulkan doa dan hajat kita. Amin. Seee you next time. 


 End of January 2014- Winter in Seoul ^_^



End of March 2014- seeing sakura blooms in Shanghai is one of my best memories of 2014 ^_^



May 2014 - feeding the roos in Western Australia is also one of my 2014 sweetest memories ^_^



Ar Araluen National Park ^_^



Me now ^_^ as a public service officer. Forget to mention to you before that my fashion sense change since working with the government. I'm still into harajuku kawaii look, but at the same time I'm also into wearing baju kurungs, and other corporate attire. 


November 2014- My best memories of 2014 ever. I become a full MBA holder. Syukur Alhamdulillah hard work for 2 years paid off ^_^



Comments

Popular Posts