2017 Is On The Way....................

2017............Insya'Allah ^_^

Fuh!!!!!!!!!!! Semakin hari semakin cepat masa berlalu. Rasa macam baru beberapa bulan yg lalu jer celebrate kehadiran 2016. Tapi x sangka rupanya 2016 dah nak sampai ke penghujung. Lebih kurang 3 minggu jer lagi we will be celebrating 2017. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Time move so fast.

So far 2016 has been a good year for me walaupun ada up and downs. Normal la tu. Hidup mana pernah perfect kan. However i'am grateful that in 2016 i have experience a lot of new things in life. I've travel to interesting new places with my family and friends, and gain knowledges. But hey,...... i'm not gonna share my 2016 highlights yet in this post. So kenalah tunggu dulu ya ^_^

Akhir tahun 2016 ini juga ada tragedy dan peristiwa yg menyedihkan melanda seluruh keluarga kami. Anak bongsu kepada Pak Long dan Mak Long saya telah kembali menghadap Ilahi. Pemergian sepupu tercinta merupakan satu kehilangan yg besar. However, kami redha dgn takdir Allah S.W.T. Allah S.W.T lebih sayangkan Wiwin. Al Fatihah.

For 2017, i'm still gonna stick to the same resolution....... "DO MORE WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY".  It means be happy and grateful with what Allah S.W.T bless you with. I'm no longer a girl in twenties (sejak March 2016 pun :P). I'm now a women in 3 series. So that's why being happy and grateful is important to me. In my 3 series, i've learn that being successful means being happy and grateful with what you have. It is not about being rich and famous. So that's why i make a decision to be happy and grateful with my life, enjoy doing all the things i do, and less nagging. Insya'Allah. During my twenties, i was always too busy and in hurry to case my dreams that is fame and fortune (Ya, saya akui saya pernah taksub dgn kemewahan dunia). And it hurts that i forgot to be happy and grateful with what i have. As i get older i also realize it is high time for me to learn to make decision on my own, stop trying to please everyone, and also appreciate my surroundings. However, i will always work hard to improve myself as a better person every year and Insya'Allah i will continue to be a better person in 2017.

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game we always play every year end. For 2017 i got...... Love, Beauty, and Youth. Will this 3 thing happen to me in 2017? Insya'Allah. Those 3 are good things. Yg pertama tu memang saya berdoa sgt akan jadi kat saya next year. Semoga menjadi kenyataan. Aamiin. However, this is only a game we play ya. Segalanya Allah S.W.T yg tentukan juga ^_^

Ok'lah, itu saja yg nak share dlm post ini. Semoga 2016 kalian sumer berakhir dgn baik and 2017 will be a better year for all of us. Aaamiin.

Wassalam.


Comments

Popular Posts