Am I Ready For 2017?


2017 is coming so soon. So are you guys ready to start a brand new year?

For me, i'm not sure if i am ready for 2017 despite all the haywire i've been through this year. However syukur Alhamdulillah, the beginning and the middle of my 2016 has been good for me. But during the end of this year i've been experiencing so many up and downs in life that makes me have a lot of questions about my life. How's my life going to be in 2017? Will my life change or stay the same in 2017? How's my career going to be in 2017? Will i meet new interesting people? Will experience something new? Will i found love? Wush!!!!!!!!!!!!! Byk nyer soalan. All this questions makes me nervous for 2017. Am i ready for 2017? Hmm....................

However, I will always pray to Allah S.W.T that 2017 will be a good and a better year for me and all of us. Insya'Allah. Allah S.W.T maha pengasih, maha penyayang. Allah S.W.T akan sentiasa membantu kita. Insya'Allah i will continue to be a better person every year. And Insya'Allah i will be able to do more of what makes me happy (that's my resolution for 2017). I'm no longer dreaming to be become rich, famous or a somebody. Asalkan aku ada kerjaya, ada pendapatan yg mampu sara hidupku sendiri, have family, love ones, and friends next to me..............syukur Alhamdulillah i got what i want already.

Khungang haseyo ^_^ 

Comments

  1. Don't worry dear. Insha-Allah 2017 will be a better year for you. Just believe that beautiful things are on the way. Insha-Allah you'll find your fairy tale in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya'Allah. Aamiin 😊 tqvm Hezli 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fighting dear!!!!!!!!!!!!! After you had a good year in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts