I'm 31............ I'm Truly Fine!


Anyeong haseyo ^_^

Salam Ramadhan Al Kareem dearies. So far how's your fasting going? Insya'Allah semoga ramadhan tahun ini byk memberi keberkatan kepada kita semua. Aaamiin.

In this new entry i wanna share with you all some thoughts on my life experience so far.............

I'm Fadima Mooneira (nama blogger jer ^_^), female, Malaysian with Malay origin and a mixture of Chinese + Bugis+ Minang Kabau + Thai + Indian,  and i'm 31 years old this year.

31 years being a human in this beautiful world have give me a lot of knowledge and experience on life so far.

31 years in this world i learn that life always have ups and downs. But however you must not allow the downs to put you down. You must always take the challenge to rise you up again.

31 years in this world i learn that life is not as easy as it seems. Sometimes things can be complicated.

31 years in this world i learn that stress isn't a bad thing. Every time i'm stress i will always pray to Allah S.W.T for His help and guidance. Alhamdulillah so far coping with stress makes me a stronger person after i overcome it.

31 years in this world i learn that not all people love me. But it doesn't matter becoz not all people have good taste. Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! No lah, just joking :P

31 years in this world i learn that it is not necessary to pls everyone. Well, in fact i can't pls everyone. Not all people are appreciative.

31 years in this world i learn that not all people i know are my true friends. Kpd korang yg jadik true friends aku tu terima kasih and i love you all.

31 years in this world i learn that i must do everything with passion and sincerity. Not to get name, compliments and stuffs. Insya'Allah kalo kita ikhlas Allah S.W.T sentiasa akan bantu kita.

31 years in this world i learn that i don't need to fred about the future. All i need to do is focus on the present and be happy and grateful with what i'm doing.

31 years in this world i learn that budi pekerti comes first before talent/knowledge and looks. That is pesanan terakhir my late grandmother. She always said that without budi pekerti a person will be nothing although he/she have the talend/knowledge and looks. You are right nenek. Al Fatihah.

31 years in this world i learn that status, fame, and wealth is not everything. I don't need to be someone rich or famous, have a fancy house or drive a fancy sports car. As long as i have career, income, family, friends, and love ones around me Alhamdulillah i have everything.

31 years in this world i learn that what other people said/comment about you isn't important. Their opinion isn't your reality.

31 years in this world i learn that i'm the pilot of my own life. So i make my own decision on what i want, like, desire, etc. Plus i must be firm with my decision.

31 years in this world i learn that i must fight for what i want. I must be brave to try an error although sometimes i don't succeed. It is always worth to try then just sit and wondering.

31 years in this world i learn that i need to do more of what makes me happy.

31 years in this world i met a lot a lot of people with different kinds of attitudes. Some are nice and sincere and also a true friend. Some are bad. However i'm grateful to know both. The good ones are  a blessing, the bad ones are a lesson.

31 years in this world i met a lot guys with different kinds of attitudes,looks, and styles. Some a nice, cute, sweet, adorable, charming, lovely, smart, intelligent, artistic, creative, good looking, ugly, bad attitude, sweet talker, poser, liars, etc. Some i like, friends with, admire, have crush on, and ones fall in love with. Some i don't like.

31 years in this world i found my strength in Allah S.W.T. Syukur Alhamdulillah ^_^


FADIMA MOONEIRA'S VERSION OF IU'S PALETTE ^_^
Strangely, these days
I like things easy
But still,
I like K-POP music
Rather than bright fuchsia
I like royal blue and red, mmm
I also like cute plushies and lipstick
These are jokes


I like it I’m 31
I know you like me
Ooh I got this I’m truly fine
I think I know a little bit about myself now

Rather than flirtatious sundresses
I now prefer modest baju kurungs
But still
It was cute during my years in Manchester
Oh why is that?
I like things a little outdated, mmm
Rather than digital arts I like  illustrations and paintings

I like it I’m 31
I know you hate me
Ooh I got this I’m truly fine
I think I know a little bit about myself now
Everything’s hard ’cause you’re young
Getting upset when you’re being nagged
A child who used to only get scolded
Barely passed twenty
Happiness is just momentary?!
It hurts ’cause you’re young
Hey Fadima, oppa/dongseng
just turned ....... (mention your age)
But I’m not
But I’m an adult
Although I’m not there yet
I’m only ....... years older/younger than you
Past twenty, in early 30's
In between, right there
When I’m not a kid or an adult
When I’m just me
I shine the brightest
So don’t get scared when darkness comes
You’re so beautiful that your flower will bloom
You’re always loved, you

Palette, (Eh
I like it I’m 31
I know you like me
Ooh I got this (I got this) I’m truly fine
I think I know a little bit about myself now

(Still have a lot to say)
I like it (Like itI’m 31 (Oh)
I know you hate me
Ooh I got this
 (I got this) I’ve truly found
I think I know a little bit about myself now
PS: Whoever yg berminat nak jadik G-Dragon saya pls mention your age,
 if your older address yourself as oppa, if your younger address yourself as 
dongseng ^_^




Comments

Popular Posts