Bye Bye 2018 Hello 2019



Salam dearies ^_^

HAPPY 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was your new year celebration? Anyone did anything special? 

Syukur Alhamdulillah, another year has fly by. Insya'Allah may 2019 be a better year for all of us. Semoga 2019 memberi kita lebih keberkatan dan rezeki. Aamiin.

So how was your 2018? Hope everyone had a good year last year.

In this new post I wanna share with you some of my 2018 highlights. However, I am gonna make this highlight short and simple compare all the annual highlight I made before.

In 2018, I faced life challenges, haywire, ups and downs more than years before. After PRU 14 on May 2018, I faced a life trauma- something that is quite hard for me to forget and accept (at first). That trauma makes me lost something that I love, enjoyed for four years. That trauma also gave me shock. That trauma almost change me. It made moody, unhappy, sad, and gloomy. That trauma also memisahkan I dpd rakan2 seperjuangan yg dah four years I kenal and rapat. For four years we share a lot of laughter, fun and happiness. We even share pain and sadness together. We have grow together. It was so sad :'(  It was hard for me at the first place. I really feel that I was going to hit rock bottom. However, syukur Alhamdulillah our friendship is still strong. Even tho dah x sebumbung we are still BFFs and still contacting each other. Pls keep in on guys. Friends forever! Thank you guys for your friendship and kindness. Insya'Allah one day we will be back together and share the happy moments again.  What to do? Time envy us. Macam mana sedih pun peristiwa ini, I am still being positive. I believe that Allah S.W.T have better plans for us. Insya'Allah semoga apa yg berlaku ini ada hikmahnya. 



Lunch at Fish & Co with my girls. Syukur Alhamdulillah we are still BFF although 1 peristiwa dan masa memisahkan kita. Insya'Allah we will remain BFF. Jauh di mata tapi kan selalu dekat di hati.


With my Tok Angku. He left us during ramadhan 2018. Al-Fatihah


On the 26 of May 2018 (during ramadhan), was the day my Tok Angku (grandfather) pergi menghadap Illahi at the age of 91. Al-Fatihah Tok Angku. I miss you so much, but Allah S.W.T loves you more. Syukur Alhamdulillah juga you have live a good life. Raya 2018 also was my first raya without my Tok Angku and all grandparents. However, syukur Alhamdulillah our raya celebration was lovely. Insya'Allah our family will keep the tradition forever.

I travel to Bangkok for the second time in February 2018


Syukur Alhamdulillah tercapai impian I nak visit Golden Pavilion in Kyoto during Nov 2018


Syukur Alhamdulillah tercapai impian saya nak visit Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto during Nov 2018


Kimono Experience in Osaka during November 2018 was one of my sweetest memories of 2018


Loads of laughter at Universal Studios Osaka


Syukur Alhamdulillah got to see the Sky Tree Tower in Tokyo


Beary Shiok at Teddy Ville Museum Penang during July 2018


At The Top Komtar Penang during July 2018




Besides sad moments, I also have happy moments in 2018. During 2018, I get the chance to travel more than years before - international and local. Syukur Alhamdulillah. In 2018, I travel to Bangkok, Kyoto, Osaka, and Tokyo. In Malaysia I travel to Penang, Alor Setar, Kangar, Ipoh, and Kuantan. As usual my travel experiences are awesome, valuable, and unforgettable. Besides travel, I also learn new things, gain new knowledges, and make new friends.

Syukur Alhamdulillah every I make new friends. In 2018, one of the new friends I make is Ton Sone from Thailand. She is the fashion designer and founder of Lin All Natural.



Overall, 2018 is the year I learn a lot on life lesson. In 2018 I learn to love myself more than years before. I learn to be kind and gentle to myself. All the haywire and trauma that happened to me last year makes me realised that all this while I wasn't  that kind to myself. So in 2019 I need to be easy with myself although I have a lot of things to catch up. In 2018, I learn a lot about self respect. I learn to say "NO" to things I don't like/don't want to do. I also learn not to let other people define me becoz I am the one yg kenal diri I lebih baik dpd org lain.

In 2019, I am going to be more positive. I am ready to take all of my pain, put it behind me, and keep the lesson. Let all the haywire and trauma I had in 2018 be the past. I wanna be happy, smile a lot, and laugh out load again this year. I wanna make 2019 my year. Insya'Allah. Semoga Allah S.W.T makbulkan doa ini. Aamiin.

That's all for now. Happy New Year 2019 ^_^

Wassalam,

Fadima Mooneira

Comments